JAPAN - THE FUTURE OF KINDNESS AND DISCIPLINE
Japan – The Future of Kindness and Discipline
When talking about Japan, I always think of three words: Future – Kindness – Discipline.
Famous for its ground breaking technology, Japan is, in my eyes, an ideal destination for people with rich inner lives who still embrace modernity. Just from their small daily acts of keeping the country clean, I realized that the Japanese do these things not out of obligation, but from a genuine goodness of heart.
Japanese people are not as strict as many think. They are simply showing deep respect for you through every detail: their neat attire, warm smiles, the way they bow, their punctuality, turning back multiple times to say goodbye, and their polite manners. They express kindness, sincerity, and refinement in a truly special way. This has always fascinated me when exploring Japanese culture — their unique inventions created for their citizens, all stemming from the heart, a love for their craft, and a strict legal system. It has left a profound impression on me.
Beyond their deep-rooted moral goodness, their spiritual world and fascinating legends draw me into a magical realm. The glorious history of this technological powerhouse has opened a mystical gateway, allowing people to reach new levels of experience. Do you know Kitsune? The legendary nine-tailed fox with captivating power. If possible, why not learn a little more about it? Along with the epic stories of their proud and majestic generals that the Japanese always take pride in.
To me, Japanese cinema is true ART. It represents the purest and most intense childhood: Manga, Anime… Oh, I love them all. Come with me through Love in Tokyo, Pokemon, One Piece, Blue Lock, Demon Slayer, Jujutsu Kaisen . Also, I’m a huge fan of Detective Conan, especially Kaito Kid! Dear Mr. Gosho, please write a special episode just for me — don’t end it, please? If you want to revisit your childhood or cherish someone’s childhood memories, Japanese Manga and Anime are incredibly interesting and captivating.
Even though this is already quite long, I still want to share one more true story about the Japanese people. Do any of you watch football? You know the Japanese national team, right? Through my friend’s stories, I learned that after every match, the Japanese players always stay behind to clean the pitch and the locker rooms. Even the fans willingly help the cleaning staff even before the home team has started playing.
Because of moments like these, not only I, but the entire Vietnamese nation looks upon Japan with respect and affection, like close friends (perhaps also because both are S-shaped countries).
I sincerely believe that our two nations are bonded like blood brothers. Even though we don’t share Vietnamese blood, we share the same Asian blood flowing in our veins. We will always trust and love the Japanese people. This is all the brotherly affection we have for each other — a bond that will never fade with time.
Comments